Yellowquill College provides educational workshops to businesses, organizations and communities. Workshops are offered for a wide range of topics, each of which can be tailored to your specific needs and held on-site at our Winnipeg campus or in your community. The focus is to provide valuable instruction in an informative and fun environment that engages all participants in the workshop.
One and two-day workshops are available. Many of Yellowquill’s courses from its management programs are also offered as one week management workshops.
- Basic Counselling Skills
- Board Training & Development
- Case Management
- Community Health Planning
- Computer Workshops - (at Yellowquill campus only)
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Facilitating Strategic Decision-Making
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Interpersonal Communication
- Leadership Roles
- Management—Functions & Roles
- Networking & Marketing for Successful Programs
- Proposal Writing
- Report Writing
- Stress Management
For inquiries on this program, send an E-mail from the Contact page with Professional Development Workshops in the subject line, or phone us at (204) 953-2800.