- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- This application MUST be accompanied by an official transcript of your current educational standing (e.g. high school, adult basic education).
- All applications will be acknowledged. If you have applied for a course which has special entrance procedures, details will be sent to you.
- For courses that are heavily subscribed, preference will be given to Manitoba residents. Non-Residents should support their applications with their reasons for wishing to study at this college.
- Applicants who are not Canadian citizens are required to provide proof of Canadian immigration status.
If you would like to have confirmation that Yellowquill College has recieved your application, be sure to include your email address on the Application Form.
Snail Mail submission
480 Madison Street
Winnipeg, MB R3J 1J1
Fax: 1 (204) 953-2810